Obedience training done in the convenience of your home.
Our Basic board and train program is a 2 week course where your dog will learn the basics (sit, down, stay, come, heel and leash work)
Your puppy is here there is nothing to fear! We are here to give you all you need to know about crate training, housebreaking and acceptable puppy behavior.
Our CGC evaluator will prep you and test you for the AKC CGC test. We can also prep you to take therapy dog testing.
Home of Long Island Dock Jumpers! The fun and amazing sport of Dock Diving is a fantastic way to channel your dogs love of toys and water. We offer handling at dock diving dog shows both local and out of state.
Now that you have worked so hard training your dog with us at Lead the Pack, show off by taking the American Kennel Club’s Canine Good Citizen test! Take a look at what it takes to be a canine good citizen and put your training to the test!
1. Accepting a friendly stranger.
2. Sitting politely for petting.
3. Allowing basic grooming procedures.
4. Walking on a loose lead.
5. Walking through a crowd.
6. Sitting and lying down on command and staying in place.
7. Coming when called.
8. Reacting appropriately to another dog.
9. Reacting appropriately to distractions.
10. Calmly enduring supervised separation from the owner.